- Location: Lexington, NC
- Type: Full-Time
You will coordinate all Product Management matters for EGGER in North America and report to the EDP Division Management Sales Americas. As Product Manager for our interior design materials portfolio, you will serve a critical and central role in the development of product strategy for the North American market. The new and further development of products, processes and services is largely based on customer benefit and is the basis for productivity improvements. Duties include:
- Analyze product performance, competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and develop strategies for each product group based on your research, analysis and experience.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of product lifecycle management including understanding market demands, trends and the competitive field.
- Work with the sales team to identify and implement appropriate sales strategies and provide the technical support documents.
- Support product launches through training (internal and external) for each product.
- Build strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Represent EGGER in local associations.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of product management experience with particleboard and thermally fused laminate product knowledge.
- Familiarity with a variety of the product management concepts, practices and procedures, including pricing.
- Knowledge of LEED building certification is highly preferred.
- Product Management experience and knowledge of standard Product Management technics (Product Portfolio Managment, Product Marketing Plan, Project Management).
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to analyze data and present to leadership, sales, customers and other stakeholders in an effective and easy to understand manner.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Supervisory experience.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
Founded in 1961, EGGER GROUP is a more than $3 billion privately-held, family-owned company comprised of more than 10,100 associates. With 19 production plants worldwide, and one additional plant on the horizon here in Lexington, EGGER is a global leader in the manufacturing of wood-based materials for the furniture and interior design, flooring and building products industries. The company’s extensive and value-added product range, including raw particleboard, laminates, Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) edge banding and laminate flooring can be found in countless private and public spaces worldwide.
Note: This description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.